A caregiver management app that tracks medications, appointments,
with collaboration tools to help keep everyone in sync.
- This is a collaborative tool and resource designed to assist individuals in caring for elderly, ill, or in-need loved ones. This project does not comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or other healthcare privacy and security regulations and is not intended for actual medical use. Users should refrain from entering personal health information. The app is provided "as-is" under the GPL 3.0 license.
- This project is a work in progress. It is designed to assist caregivers with a set of tools to coordinate and manage caregiving tasks. It should not be relied upon as the sole repository for all patient medical data, but rather as a quick reference tool.
- Sign up and create a user account.
- Add a patient or someone you're caring for.
- Import a shared calendar.
- Add healthcare provider contact info.
- Create a medication list.
- Add any specific care notes.
- Add any dietary requirements or menu ideas.
- Create a shopping list.
- Optional: If you prefer to self-host or link your own database, please reference this open-source github repository.